As always, I will pick my favorites later tonight. I will also be taking submissions for questions for next week. Just shoot me an ask.
What were the different Sherlock characters senior superlatives in high school?
(Senior Superlatives are awards like “Best Dressed” or “Mostly Likely To Succeed” etc. I totally want to see the funny/creative ones) ?
- alohomora221b answered:Anderson: Most likely to suck eggs
- kinkatia answered:Not creative, but you know Moriarty was “Most Likely To Turn You Into Shoes.”
- lecroft answered:Most Likely to Age Well: Lestrade
- bottleofcasgrace answered:Jim got Most Popular after he told everyone he thought it was stupid (and so were they). Needless to say, he hunted down everyone.
- rexchester likes this
- pkmndaisuki answered:Molly Hooper: Most Likely to be a Secret Serial Killer
- thedevilsblogger likes this
- hasseason3ofsherlockairedyet reblogged this from hasseason3ofsherlockairedyet and added:
- tauriely answered:Cutest will probably be Molly.
- peppermintmeg reblogged this from hasseason3ofsherlockairedyet
- epicwinsauce answered:Best dressed: Moriarty. Most likely to dress like it’s Christmas all year-round: John.
- gallifreyac answered:Sherlock: Most likely to get punched in the face
- aphrod-aisy likes this
- jonpertwee answered:Mycroft: Most likely to buy Australia for reasons totally not involving a dubious prison program.
- shwatsonlocked2 answered:Biggest flirt: Irene Adler
- sophietheadventurer likes this
- sophietheadventurer answered:Mycroft- most likely to join the W.I, despite his gender!
- fittons answered:Worst hair: Greg Lestrade (he had a perm)
- sophiatheunicorniologist reblogged this from hasseason3ofsherlockairedyet
- mrsrobin answered:Sherlock- Most likely to be an ass